krys

krys

Sunday 25 August 2013

❤ Lunch with Bestie (:

#226

        Honey and Me *August 2013*                                     Me and KoonKoon *Dec 2012*

Finally ! finally meet up with koonkoon ! my Long Lost twins ! HAHA ! 
I always tease her in group chat on whatsapp XD 
And she's the only one will call me with my full name sometimes. *so special* HAHA! 
It's being long time din't meet up her already ): 2months? 3months? or more than that ? *forget* 
And quite sad that i didn't take any picha with her on that day ):
3 of us keep chit chat non stop till what also forget d XD 
So, I uploaded a long time picha ! 
Walaooo Waliewww Wapianggg !
now only realize that me and my twins latest picha its being more than half year already ): 
next time we meet up really have to take a picha before we start chit chat ! hahaa ~


              *NomNomNom*                                       Caramel Banana Ice-cream waffle =P 

yummy ! we had WAFFLE as our lunch at waffle world one utama ! =P
long time didn't have dessert already due to some health reason
I have to cut down sugary food but I'm not diabetic patient just some annoying reason ~.~
but on that day ! 
honey said feel like eating cake something sweet XD !
I was like really really ? omg omg ! OKIEEEEE ! 
hardly honey will suggest to eat somethings SWEET cause she dislike sweet food lots ! 
our taste are totally opposite i LOVEEEEEE sugary food lots but honey not so love sugary food.
I still joke once honey sad I'll buy bitter gourd for her to make her happy instead of chocolate HAHA ! just kidding =P 
okayy back to topic !
on that day we did chat about study life and working life !
once we all start working is really even harder to meet up ! maybe once a month ? half year once ?
and this is so true ! cause since darling she start working and we just met up once three months or even half year once. And Ajima also ! it's being 4months + didn't meet up her or heard her news already since her married day till now and this make me sudden felt sobbed cause some of the KDU friends is already so hardly can meet them in school or joking around with them already then once all graduate is even even even hard to meet up already i think ): *sobx sobx* 
Other than that, three of us still chat lots of things like love, travel, abroad,baking stuff and etc =D 
so hope that day the time can walk slowly don't so fast but happy moment always pass fast ~.~
we chat we shop then we back home 
hate to say byebye that's why I hardly say byebye even though message i don't type byebye ):
HAHA ! okiee that's it for today ! (:

~ Happy Go Lucky With Smile ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter