krys

krys

Friday 23 August 2013

❤ student helper day ! (:

#225

S.E.T's members ! =D
This is my second time as a student helper lead those new intake student to play game ! XD
Honestly ! i'm super duper nervous while lead them ! I also don't know i nervous about what ~.~
I was like OMG ! what should i do? what should i say? 
then in my mind i know what should i say already ! 
: HELLO ! welcome welcome ! I'm blablabla etc ~ *friendly smile* 
But end up ! 
i screw all up together ~.~
i spoke with a unfriendly expression, forcing smile and main point !
I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I SAYING ! ~.~
i blur they also follow me blur ! hahahaha ! 
then when 2 group combine together HAHAA !
let's blur together then !
hahaha just kidding !
but they follow me blur as well >.<
but lucky one of my friend get what am i saying and wanna do !
thank you very muchieeeee ! =D
and i ran away while my team have to dance chicken dance HAHAA ! *bad senior* XD  

hit the balloon ! XD
spot me ! i'm at the back there ! nearby the green balloon there ! =D 
but it's really fun to play game with them and had a short chit chat with them as well (:
hope they all have fun on their study in KDU ! (:

 here are the video that record while the orientation in progress =D



 GOOD LUCK ! 
*seem like the words at the back of the exam questions paper*
XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter