krys

krys

Sunday 6 March 2011

♥ nothing to do ~

*post 86
see ! we are so hardworking doing that headache CT assignment ! =D 

before do this assignment ~
we together watch " puteri gunung ledang"
omggg ! watch until i gonna fall as sleep ~

this is my first time eating "bak kut teh" with my friends =D

dunno why i feel so weird and 
while having bak kut teh with you guys ~
maybe this is my first time ~
hahaa ~ only rong and hui and yuan know how to orderer only :)
me and bunny are totally blur ~ =D
hahaa ~ we 2 know how to eat can d larhhh :)

my hair T.T so dried T.T gonna buy hair mask d T.T

written by RongRong ~
always bully me T.T
hahahaa !

i have done all my things ~
except !!
critical thinking assignment ~
ohhhGOSH !
i really dunno how to do that assignment !
and i'm lazy to use my brain to think !
after this i only do larhhh ~
heheeee :)
I’M SO LAZY TO DO ~!
HEHE ! ~.~


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter