krys

krys

Saturday 5 March 2011

♥ 2 first time =D

*post 85

so poh ~ so poh ~ hahaaaa ~

early morning went to darling there wait others come :)
then we go have our BreakfastLunch in ss2 Mall [丰衣粥食] ~
we all are so funny in the ss2 Mall ~
we also decide next time go there have our breakfast/lunch/tea/dinner ~ =D
after that we went to KL national library ~^^~
this is my very first time went to NATIONAL LIBRARY ~
1st time went there ~
i feel that i very "38" ~
hahahaa ~
see ~



focus FoCuS FOCUS ~ ^^ ~


me and BohBoH in the National Library ~^^~ 
[ignored me ~.~]


 micro computer to read microfilm [N year old newspaper ]


four minus one + seven plus one ~.~




hahaa ~ just ignored me ~ see beside me those leng lui can d =D


after we finished all those research ~
we decided to go PAVILION ~
omggg !!

1 of my favorite Shopping Mall =D
i never been there almost 1 year d ~
so happy that today i can go there ~
hahahaa ~
finally i had tried the SNOW FLAKE ~
this is my FIRST time tried this ~
the " Or E " is so yum yum ~
i love it too ~^^~

after orderer they will give this ~
~ UFO ~ =D

THIS THE 1 I ATE ~
my favorite soya flavor too ~^^~
but mine dont have " Or E" =(
so i ate bohboh 1 ~ hahahaa ~ 

i'm so annoying that keep on make noise want to eat the AIS ~
hahahaaa~
thanks guy for pamper and accompany me ya ~ =D
i love the whole day today too ~
♥ you guys LOTS ~ ^^ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter