krys

krys

Thursday 17 March 2011

♥ a LOTS things to say !!!

*post 87
First ~
i had send my LOKIE to repaired ~
 after 5 days i take back ~
ohhhGoshhh ~
repaired NOTHINGS !
it still the same !
the PPS still cant watch latest drama and movie ! =(
sad man ! my holiday no PPS ~ 
lucky i have my novel with me ! =)
MPH again =)
then ~

Second ~
because my LOKIE not with me for 5 days !
i cant update my blog !
LOLX ~
[ have to blame myself not others people ]
so now remind back what did i do for the pass 5 days?
1. Rush for assignment 2
2. revise for CT final exam ~
 dunno wad to read also ~.~
3. MS assignment ~
thanks to rong rong ~ she did it everything :)
i just checked the English words only ~.~
4. went to 1u after pass up for the portfolio ~
5. FINALLY have time to watch movie since last year December =) 
6.watched BEASTLY!
OMG !
damm handsome man !
 KYLE in movie PETER PETTYFER real life name!! ~~^^~~
7. shabu- shabu at puchong with my animal group friends =) ♥♥♥
next station next station ~ hahaa:)
8. parliament Trip ~

9. tml going out AGAIN ! =)
with you guys again ! hahahaa ~
see you guys tomolo =)
 i want watch I AM NUMBER 4 or Black SWAN or World invasion ~
INSTEAD of MOMMA !! =)
okay ~
this is just a simple note down wad did i do this pass few day :)
i will update more detail =)
nightS ~^^~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter