krys

krys

Sunday 11 September 2011

♥ just forgive or else just ignore it

*poat 171
my temper is back to bad ? =.=
did i show my stupid shit temper on you guys ?
if yes ! just forgive if not just ignore it
 and walk away please :)
ohhh GOSH !
stressing on my this
 damm semester sub's weihhh =.= 
every class my mind is just blank 
as a white nice sheet paper =.=
don't know why i'm so stress with it
every sub's is just as usual.
account? maths ? economic? =.=
 stress of wanted to raise/maintain my CPGA
 instead of dropping?
awwww CPGA ! 
don't ever you dare to 
try drop a little millimeter of point =.=
if not i'll be dead :(
relax ! take it easy ! 
take it easy Kay krys? :)
somehow ! 
i knew I'm struggling with those problem.
but i still can waste my time on 
dunno what =.=
how funny am i rite ? =.=''' 
CONTROL yourself krystle yeoh ! =.=
okieee ~ CIAOZ !  :) 
that's it for today :) 
GABATEH  ! :)
will be back when I'm free ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter