krys

krys

Saturday 3 September 2011

♥ don't know

*post 170

my blog gonna be death soon,
don't feel like blogging after i get the "BOOK".
my temporary diary 
finally i found a book that gave me "feel" to write my diaries
 i find a diary almost half a year since i wrote finished the previous diary.
book that nainai bought for me from HK 
thanks nainai 
will keep find for the next one too :)
somethings just cross my mind ~ 
maybe i should make a D.I.Y diary? wahahaa
after i get it , i just feel like keep writing , writing and writing .
not many people will still write diaries right? why don't just blogging rite?
this days only weird people will still write diaries.
and i'm the one of those weird people :)
okayyy ~ that's it :) 
will be back when i feel like blogging :) 
maybe tomorrow? next week? next month? hahahaa ! who knows? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter