krys

krys

Monday 18 April 2011

♥ new baby balance sneaker =D

*post 117
my new baby balance ~
my very 1st sneaker from new balance ~
this shoe is for me to wear to college ~
mom love me wear sport shoe/ sneaker instead of heels :)
so i bough a pair to wear it :)
actually i had plan to go converse to buy that baby converse sneakers ~
but dunno why i feel that baby balance is nicer ~
maybe i will buy that baby converse too ~
but not now ~ cause i have to left my money to buy the rest of things i want and save it too :) 
but i'm so sad i cant buy that baby nike bag :(
i almost get it ! 
when i prepare to pay for it that time ~
my mom said ! dont buy ~.~
she said wait mega sales only buy cause it's expensive without discount ~
ohhh no ! i have to wait 2 more weeks only i can get it !
cause i at least have to wait to labour sales only got discount :(
awwww ~ baby nike ! wait for me ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter