krys

krys

Thursday 15 August 2013

❤ happy go lucky

#223

                          

Heyyy guys ! I'm back after a month ! Haha! 
I did tell myself I must blog every couple of days or once a week? 
But I failed. Cause I need time to study on my one month semester break :( 
Like really serious need time.
i stopped my part time job as well.
Postpone plans with friends.
Due to i have to resit for my finance paper :( So sad ! :(
This is my very first time resit.
Resit for me is like argggg why not you just kill me ! HAHA just joking ~ 
Actually I knew it would happened.
I din really pay lots efforts on this semester,
I'm not use to it and something's happened on my first semester of degree as well.
Is really ruined my mood, really out of control, no mood for like anything something whatever things just like a living zombie? walking zombie? LOL ! Haha not that serious I'm just kidding XD 
Hmmm However forget about it. its over and I'm used to it already and now I'm FINEEEE And I PASSED my resit paper ! HAHA !
Which mean I PASSED my first semester of degree ! Woohoo ! God bless ! XD 
Okayyy! Not to admit degree life is a busy life.
Is really really like really really REALLY busy life.
Assignment quiz tutorial test non stop.
OH MY GOD !
I miss diploma life so much :"(
In diploma I have plenty of free time.
Serious! In diploma is like you're chasing the time to pass but degree is the time chasing you.
Really not enough time to use ~.~
okayyy it's late now and it's time for me to sleeeeeeeeepppppp.
 Good night ! ❤

here some sampat recording with honeyyyy ! enjoy ! XD 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter