krys

krys

Sunday 14 October 2012

♥Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer! (:

#212



is time to update my blog ! =D
it's been quite some time didn't update my blog since the last post is already 2months ago ><
in this passed 2 months i really don't know am i lucky or unlucky. ><
but it's quite a miracle and weird experience that i had been go through in this passed 2 months.
Thanks god ! i'm fine now =D HAHA!
Thanks to my family, relatives and friends for concerns and support ! ♥
Especially to my mom, dad, ee, and my bro !
felt so lucky that i have you all as my family =D
Because of your utmost care, me only can be recover so fast ♥
really cannot live without you all ! love lots ♥ =D
lastly, tomorrow i'm ready back to my working life as usual while i'm waiting to step into my degree life =D hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow !
GAMBATEHHH to myself and everyone ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter