krys

krys

Thursday 19 May 2011

♥ Dissatisfy

*post 132

yeahhh !!!
can RELAX d !!!
tonight can sleep tight tight d =D
hmmmm~
i'm not very satisfied to my macroeconomics Test 25/30 marks ONLY ! ~.~
me and BohBoh should get better marks ~
hmmmm~
i did careless work in macro test again !
answer output growth but i wrote economy growth =.='''SWT !
because of that rong rong cut down 1/3 of the movie d :( SO SAD !
but she still own me 2 movies ! hahaaa ! :)
i will not let her cut down anymore !!! :)
sorry to my dearest darling ! :(
i know actually you angry 1 !
 but you said you dint angry me but i feel so sorry to you :(
if you dint sit with me , your marks will be better ~
next time test don't sit beside me d :( 
when test i dunno how to connect to others people ~
next time you sit with rong rong better :)
then i sit back with Boh Boh better :)
but don worry ! 
i wont left you alone ! 
got any notes i will do it for you too ! :)


today watched this movie with darling and rong rong ~
hmmmm ~ 
i don't feel very funny ~.~
i laugh because darling laugh until very funny ~
hahahaa ~
while watching rong rong will tell me which part funny !
hahahaa ~
LEE BOH BOH ~ 
the ah niu punya " Tin Tin Tiong" not funny lorhhh ~
you act more funny lorhhh ~ =D
hahahaa ~
WAITING FOR THE NEXT MOVIE !!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter