krys

krys

Monday 16 May 2011

♥ 受不了自己吖 !

*post 130

can't tahan myself lorhhh !
keep on blurr blurr since the 1st quiz until now =.=
KRYSTLE YEOH ! 
wake up !!! 
next week is mid-term d !
keep on like that will very charmmm 1 lerhhh ! =.=
and this few days my mood is down ~
lucky got u guys be my side ! <3 =D

BOH BOH ~
heheee ~
 next time i will be more carefully read those questions ! 
i promise this time is the last time that so careless d !
wont say say only =)

darling Hui Hui ~ 
let's gambateh ! you improve a lots ! keep it up ya ! :)

 Rong rong ~
next time i wont so careless d :) 
will open my eye BIG BIG BIG read those questions ! :)

Mei sin ~
hahaaa ! macro macro !!
i will finish up the rest of  macro and discuss with u ya ! :)
shock rite my 1st macro quiz marks? ~.~
i also dunno wad happen to me ! hahahaa ~
don worry ! wont blur blur d ~ :D

ah POW ! 
i miss you ♥ =D come come ~ teach me study also ~ LOLX ! hahaa :)

♥ love you guys lots ! ~^^~

thanks for helping me much ya ! ~^^~

 thanks for always be my side ! ~^^~

really appreciate lots ! ~^^~

muaxxx ~^3^~

next time wont so blur d :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter