krys

krys

Monday 18 April 2011

♥ SURPRISE

*post 115
15-o4-2o11
LOVE you guys lotsss !
 third cake ! =D
OMG OMG OMGGGG !!!
had a big big big surprise !!
my adorable animal group friend bough me a HELLO KITTY CAKE !
awwww ~ its so cuteee !!
LOVE you guysss !!
* big hug*
omggg ! i love this present so much !
it will always in my mind ♥ ~^3^~
it really surprise me ~
cause i really dunno !
i love surprise ! and u all did it !
it really surprise me !!
i ♥ it very very very MUCH ! ♥
love you guysss ! muaxx muaxxx ! ♥
i love the external of the cake ~
and i love the internal cake too !
it's my favourite berry and colors ! PURPLE =D
it have blueberry and strawberry ~
awwww ~ my favourite !
i'm so touchhh ! ♥♥♥
♥love you guys ! ♥
p/s the rest of the pic's i'll upload in ♥PhotoRoom =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter