krys

krys

Monday 18 April 2011

♥ fruit cake mask ! =D

*post 111
11-o4-2o11

so happy that today u all gave me a awesome memories ! =D
i love you guys ! my adorable animal group friends ! =D
i tot that today will not be celebrate ~
cause today our schedule is full with classes ~
but u all still gave me a big surprises !
love you guys SO muchhh ! =D 
hahaaaa !!!
today i have put a very healthy mask on my face ~
fruit cake mask ~
you all are so naughty ~
my face is full of cream ~ 
wash d then kena again ~ 
then wash then kena keep repeat until i dont dare to come out from the toilet ~
hahahahaa !!
then is my turn to help u all put on ~
hahahaa !!! 
♥ you guys ! muaxxx ! ~^3^~ ♥
p/s : the rest of the pic's i will upload on my ♥PhotoRoom =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter