krys

krys

Saturday 23 April 2011

!!! FED UP !

*post 121

WHAT LARHHHH !
HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS !?
ridiculous until i can't accept it !
WHAT KIND OF FATE IS THIS !?
ceiling leak !?
stupid larhhhh ! 
why treat me like this ! 
i just go for a nap then all wet !? 
T_T 
i really cry out when i saw all wet !! 
my macro note !
my taxation note !
my ms assignment !
WHAT THE HELL !!!
 i wake up early morning to rush my ms assignment !
now ! no more d T.T
i haven type in arhhhh !!!
so many place can leak !
why leak on that place which all my book slide note papers there !
lucky all my slide have the transparent things !
lucky all my book raped !
except my HRM text book ! T.T 
sobx sobx !!!
WHAT KIND OF DAY I HAD TODAY !!! 
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter