krys

krys

Saturday 2 April 2011

♥ Cherish

*post 104
we must earn USD ! so ~ get good result then go oversea earn foreign money ! =D
i asked my mom about the home working that i mention in my past post !
i asked my mom ~ can i try? not investment ! no harm wert ~
my mom answer back me ~ "just concentrate on your studies" ~.~
but I wanted to try it ! earning USD lerhhh ~.~
but the end ! i just give up ~ 
so just hear wad my mom said ~ "just concentrate on your studies" ~.~
lalala ~ 
but i want to find part time job too ! :) 
i need to earn lots of money ~
i have my reason ~
*my close friends know why and i believe most of the eldest son/daughter also have the responsibly too* 
i'll still said the same words ~
we have to CHERISH what we have around us !!! especially our families !!! =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter