krys

krys

Thursday 24 March 2011

♥ medical check up

*post96
as usual ~
wake up morning then accompany mom and dad go out had our breakfast =)
today Pher going school ~
so, today don't have Dim Sum as breakfast =(
after that dad drive mom car out for car repaired ~
* changed four new tyre back *
after that ~
i accompany mom and dad go get their medical report ~
report out ! all healthy !! ~^^~
thanks god ! =)
hahaa ~

 funny things happen while getting their report !
my dad keep ask us exercise because of over weight ~
but then doctor today said dad my dad over weight TOO !
hahahaaaa !! then my mom straight said to my dad ! EXERCISE !!
hahahhaa ~ my dad keep laugh only ~
* so funny if u could hear their conversation~ hahaaa ~^^~*  
then nite time ~
after dinner we walked to sea park to drink herbal tea ~
* really exersice ! =.=*
thta's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter