krys

krys

Sunday 20 March 2011

♥ can't wait for it !

*post 93
wake up morning ~
do housework with mom ~
mom mop upstairs ~
i mop downstairs ~
*i'm good girl rite? hahahaaa ~*
while mopping floor ~
my bro help me install ANGRY BIRD in my phone ~


woohoo ~ finally my phone have this game !
*happy happy ~^^~ *
after finish housework then bath then went out eat ! =D
omg!
that prawn mee ! 
*hard to swallow ~.~ *
after that ~
mom fetch us to Digital Mall ~
buy printer ink ~ 
*rm15 each colors! omg ! how come so expensive !? ~.~ * 
after bought it ~
me , mom and bro go Mac see ~ IPAD ! ~ rm 1788 ~ O.O
then i intro all the function to mommy ~
* looks like i'm the promoter instead of that guy ! keep har har har only ~~~ *
then mommy ask alot of things like going to buy it like that ~~
* ya ya ya ~ i know i know ~~ i can have it in my dream ~~~*
[ Mummy !! hear me !! buy Ipad2 !!! dont hear pher said that samsung galaxy ~ *watery eye* ~ =D ]
IPAD2
after see mac ~
we go upstairs ~
mom bought me a red cover bag for my laptop ~ =D
* hehee ~ thanks !! ~^^~ *

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter