krys

krys

Friday 25 February 2011

♥ piang !

*post 80
piang !!! 
the bowl break jor ~
accidentally break the bowl ~ *lucky is small 1 *
why am i holding a bowl ? *delirious*
dunno wad am i thinking while holding the bowl ~
i remember i holding the bowl 1 arrrrhhh ~
but !
 dunno why i just let go my hand and the bowl dropped ~
when the bowl break ~ 
my dad said ~ " flower open wealth "
my mum shout ~ who broke things !!?  
my ee said ~ " why u always so "lon jun" !!!
my bro said ~ " owhhhhh "
=.=
when i pick up the broken glasses ~
my dad said ~  be careful your hand !! 
my mum asked ~ wad things broke !!?
my ee said ~ aiyooo ~ wipe here !! 
my bro said the same things ~ "owhhhhh"
=.=
everyone said different things ~
express different expression ~
but the end !
i cut my thumb on the same wound that just recover
 now hurts again !
 ish =.=
i think is fate to break that bowl ~
i think i really dreaming just now ~
i think i'm too tired and sleepy d ! 
i think i tml only continue my assignment , homework and bla bla bla
i think i better off now and go to bed ! 
i think...............Good Nites ! ~.~





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter