krys

krys

Saturday 1 January 2011

♥o1o111

*Post 57
1st day of 2o11 ~
new year ~
new beginning ~
My 5 God !!! =D ♥
wahahahaaaaaHAHAHAHHAAAA !!!!
i found back my "5 God" 3rd album !!!
dammm ~ happy !!
happy until gonna fly d ~~~ ^.^ ~~~
it seem this year is lucky year for me ~
i found back my precious things in the 1st day of this year ~ woohoo !! ~^^~
 finally found back !!
i have find this album for few days d ~
SERIOUSLY !
my tear is dropping while i find this album in my house ~
mood damm down when i cant find it !
and
my weird temper came on too ~.~
why? i'm so silly? its just a album werd !?
*someone asked me*
CAUSE !!!
I'M CRAZY WITH THEM SINCE I'M FORM 2 ~^^~ 
*Already 5years*
happy happy HAPPY !!!
*so sad that they already separated :( TVXQ fans knew! but i'll continue support them cause i'm CRAZY with them! fighting !!^^ * 



today daddy bring us to Sunway Giza ~
SunwayGiza > NgaoCheShui :)

*i suggested go there and i get scolded by bro =.=  *
when reach there ~
my mind came out > Ngao Che Shui ~.~
hahaaa :)
there have a big big Full House ~
dad said next time we come again ~
cause we have taken our lunch d ~.~
and there nothings much beside Food shop :)
so we just go home just like that ~.~
cause dad not feeling well after few weeks of extra midnight working =( 
hope dad will be alright by today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter