krys

krys

Monday 20 December 2010

♥ Nervous DAY!

*Post 46
Go to college in d morning ~
around 7am ~
to see my stupid RESULT !
when i saw my result ~
my mind came out this word ~
FROG!!!
Zzz ~
others people get straight A's !
I get straight B+'s !!!! T.T
=.=
JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE !! =''(
damm froging beh song lorhhh !!! T.T
just have to blame myself why last last minutes study !?
im not genius !! why study before a day of Exam !!? =/
someone said ~
i had break the record !
cause someone told me that i so pro that can maintain all sub's with B+'s =.=
i rather to be a noob to get straight A's lorhhh !! =/
damm dislike my result !!
not satisfy at all !!! =/
T_____________________T
i want ice-creammmmm !!
I'll try my best to get straight A's in the rest of the sub's !!
!~ GAMBATEH ~!

after see result ~
followed kheng's they all to OneU ~

Me and TheMushroom :)

after bought movie ticket ~
we went to BBQ Plaza have BreakfastLunch ~
we order TomYum soup ~
yumyum ~
lucky no gastric ~^^~

kheng~me~MunMun~HuiHui~RongRong~

Early celebrated MunMun birthday ~
wish u ~ all the best ya mun weng ~ =D
we bought the blackforest cake from "secret place" ~ =)
and rush to neway secretly ~ :)
and give him a secretly surprise ~ =]
hope he like it ~^^~

Just call me nobody!

hmmm ~ funny movie but no meaning =]
its really very funny ~
but the story got a bit weird ! ~.~
hahaaa :)
after watching movie shop awhile then went back home ~
we take cab home ~
and have a good experience the cab ~
such a cute cab driver gong gong that dunno road but driving =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter