krys

krys

Monday 27 December 2010

♥LongTimeNoPlay :)

*Post 48
somethings goes wrong with my blog ~
no time to fix it yet ~
today post is actually 20/12/2010 , monday too :)


meisin and me ♥ :)
*ignore me ! just look beside me that pretty girl can d :)*


wow ~!!!
ReallyDammLongDin'tPlayBadmintonAlready !
HARDLY mum let me out from this house !
LOLx ~
hahaaa ~ thanks to my Lovely dad ~
He's the 1 who agree let me go~^^~
wakakaa !
Early in d morning~
waiting for Bunny MeiSin came to fetch me~
to meet up Monkey ken they all in college ~
then only we go ~
*cause we dint go the new court before =)
after reached there ~
i just realize that the badminton court is so NEAR our college ~
means next time i can go again with them ~
hahahaaa ~
And i realize another things !!
Chris badminton skill are so PRO !! @@
hahaaa ~



take this picture while waiting for meisin ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter