krys

krys

Sunday 12 December 2010

♥Day to release stress :)

*Post 42

Woke up early in the morning

waiting for mama and gong gong came to fetch me to meet Su yi in JayaONE Starbucks J

to hear a job talk [networking job]J

from that day, finally I knew what’s the book of “rich dad poor dad” about J

hard work and smart work J

That day has happened something’s funny things an

d just 3 of us knew what is it ! Hahahaaa J

Remind back also feel that we’re so funny !

Take this pic’s while waiting for mama and gong gong :)

*Ohgosh ! my fringe grow so fast L

*ishhh ! forget to take pic’s with su yi ~

Long time din’t meet her , since primary to now L

Nvm ! next time ! ~.~

After the job talk , we have a little window shopping at JayaOne

Then gong gong have to fetch his mum to work

Before they go to OU , they dropped me home 1st , thanks ya !!!~^^~

Coz I have my next shopping appointment with me mum and ee J

And my silly bro too J

We went to sunway pyramid shopping ~^^~

And mum bought me nice dresses J love ya ♥ muacks muax ♥

Halfway shopping, we met “tei tei aka unlce” and his family

And I played with my two little cute cousin , Nicholas and Nicole ♥

After that is 10.30pm all shop has start to close

Pher’s nagging to had dinner =.= [ I thought you already eaten kebab? O.o ]

And mum fetched us to ss2 mamak stall to had our dinner ♥

Before that , pher’s bought “kebab” for me , love you too

it’s really yummy ♥

My dinner+supper , mmm~ yummy

End :)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Instagram

Follow krystleyeoh on Twitter